Rifle cases from Ameripack will protect your weapon through storage and shipping. As the source of gun cases and shipping cases trusted by the American military, we're experts at shipping rifles and other guns. Rifle cases allow you to store and ship your rifles protected by watertight, dustproof and damage resistant thermoplastics, snuggled in protective custom foam.
View our collection of rifle cases now.
Superior durability in rifle cases
Ameripack offers superior durability in rifle cases. Our cases employ a variety fo features including
- double-throw latches that are easy-to-open
- open cell cores with walls made of heavily tempered thermoplastics (molded in any of a variety of methoids, incluiding roto-moldng, blow-molding and injection-molding
- automatically tuned pressure equalization valves
- molded handles with rubber gripping for comfort and security
- stainless steel hardware, molded protection and bearings
- tempered plastic polyurethane wheels
- a variety of colors
Shipping and storing rifles
Cases for shipping rifles ideally need to be durable yet lightweight and there is no better material for this than thermoplastics. This process provides seamless protection of all your materials along with longevity and durability. In the time since September 11th, it has been absolutely critical to ship weapons with the utmost care.
Check out our advice on shipping rifles and weapons.
Military standard rifle cases
Whether you plan on shipping your rifle anywhere or not, military standard rifle cases are a very good choice. Military standards provide a ground for quality that is measured and definable. While not everyone needs to measure up to the standards for military shipping – in fact, very few people do of course – a rifle case that meets standards for impact resistance, pressure, exposure and other factors will entail long life and superb protection of your rifle or other weapon.
Many rifle cases in stock at Ameripack meet or exceed MIL-STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications.