Ameripack manufacturers and distributes a complete line of re-usable 13414 roto molded military shipping cases for repairables.
Click here to see all the 13414 Cases
Ameripack also manufacturers and distributes a complete line of Military Cases including rack mounted, 13414 Cases, waterproof and rotational molded in over 300+ sizes that meet Military Shipping Cases standards and are COTS.
Other Military Cases
- All Military Cases
- View only Military Standard Roto Mold Cases
- View only Military Injection Molded Cases
Rack Mounted Military Cases
All of our military cases meet the following specifications (MIL-SPECS) for shipping military equipment and supplies:
Environmental test methods and engineering guidelines MIL-STD-2073 DOD standard practice for military packaging ASTM 4169 & DC18 Tests ability of shipping containers and systems to perform within the distribution environment, including elements peculiar to the distribution of government and military equipment and supplies. (DC18)
If none of our standard shipping containers meet your specifications for shipping military supplies, contact a custom case specialist. Click here for contact info!
At Ameripack we understand the role of MIL-SPEC in shipping military supplies. We have verification test results on file for many of the following requirements and conditions:
|Our MIL-SPEC Verification Tests|
Water Vapor Transmission Rate
Free Fall Drop (Ambient)
Free Fall Drop (140ºF to -40ºF)
Leak Test (Pneumatic & Immersion)
Salt Fog Test
Loose Cargo Bounce
|Handle Pull Test
Water Tight Splash Test
Temperature Shock Test
Sand and Dust Resistance
Superimposed Load (Stacking)
Sunshine Tests (Solar Radiation)
Vibration (Transport Profiles)
We can use this database to help build a custom case that meets your military specifications, and perform additional tests for shock, temperature and vibration performance in our environmental test laboratory.
Frequently-Used Military Specifications
For your reference, we have provided the most up-to-date and frequently used specifications for evaluating and constructing military cases for shipping and storing military supplies. This list is not exclusive, however. Our capabilities include other, less frequently used military specifications.
- MIL-STD-2073 DOD Standard practice for packaging military equipment and supplies
- MIL-STD-648 Design criteria for specialized shipping containers
- MIL-HDBK-304 Military standardization handbook, package cushioning design
- MIL-PRF-28800 Test equipment for use with electrical and electronic equipment
- MIL-STD-810 Environmental engineering considerations and laboratory tests
- MIL-STD-130 Identification marking of us military property
- MIL-STD-1472 Human engineering design criteria for military systems, equipment and facilities
Our military cases meet MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-2073, ASTM 4169, and DC18 specifications.
Contact us for custom cases that meet your exact military specifications.